If you are a client of Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate and you buy a home that is not listed by our company, the seller of that home will compensate us with a percentage commission.
You have decided to purchase a home, or are thinking about buying one. You'll be joining hundreds of families who realize that home ownership offers a number of benefits including building equity, saving for the future, and creating wealth. When you own your own home, your hard-earned dollars contribute to your mortgage. The equity you earn is yours. Over time, your home will increase in value.
In the following reports, you'll find the information you need to make a wise buying decision. We'll take you through the planning process step-by-step , to help you determine which home is right for you. You'll find informative articles on mortgages, viewing homes, the offer, closing details and moving.
Please contact me if you have any questions about buying a home in Charleston, South Carolina.
Services Provided by Charleston Flat Fee Real Estate Agent/Broker:
- Agent will assist buyer in searching the Multiple Listing Service.
- Agent will provide all available information on properties that fit the Buyer’s criteria, providing detailed printouts on the properties.
- Agent will provide and/or arrange access to all available properties that interest the buyer.
- Agent will prepare the Purchase Agreement and conduct all negotiations between the Buyer and the Seller or Seller’s Agent.
- Agent will counsel Buyer on all aspects of the offer.
- Agent will assist buyer in obtaining financing, professional inspections, disclosure forms, and title through the closing process.
Below, select the desired reports and complete the form provided.